Terms and Conditions
- All accounts will be COD until credit has been obtained
- Net 7 days, receipt of statement and 30 days available to qualified accounts. Please contact our accounts department for a credit application.
- Credit facilities may be suspended on any overdue amount and may be re-instated after settlement in full.
- All products which are faulty needs to be reported within 7 days of purchase.
- All goods are sold on condition that they remain our property until paid in full.
- Interest will be charged on overdue accounts at a rate of 3,5% or higher applicable by law.
- No goods will be accepted for return without prior approval.
- All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with CMYK Industries and are used for identification only.
- Client must produce a test page if cartridge not printing correctly / faulty in order for our technician to test it and to run another test print.
- 9a. Buy out items are limited to the Warranty of the Supplier, and could take up to 14 days for a query to be resolved.
- Prices to change without prior notice
- Errors and omission excepted
- Prices exclude VAT
- POR – Price on request
- R&D – under development
- N/A – Not available
- TBA – To be advised
- NE – Need empties. We may need empties from time to time.
- Copier toners – fully imported products, limited to Warranty of the supplier.
- Inkjets: All our Inkjets and ink tanks are limited to the Warranty of the supplier, and must be returned with a test page of any defect, and could take up to 14 days to resolve.
- LaserJet’s Generic: These are 100% brand new cartridges made from all new components, not made in SA.
- LaserJet’s Compatible: These replacement laser cartridges are manufactured using the highest quality micro graphic toner available in the market today. New imaging formation components (eg: New OPC Drums) are used in the manufacture of these products. The components that are not replaced are thoroughly checked for signs of wear and tear and inspected for damage before being re-used. If a component is damaged it is discarded and replaced with new aftermarket components.
- All laser cartridges are guaranteed against failure and poor workmanship for a period of 6 months from Invoice date.
- An empty cartridge is not required unless requested.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa as well as Maestro and Electron debit cards.
- The customer acknowledges that should any amount not be paid on the due date, that the entire outstanding amount shall immediately become due and payable;
- In the event of the Company instructing its attorney / collecting agent to collect overdue amounts, all legal fees and collection charges shall be for the customer’s account
Conditions for refunds / replacements
1) Original invoice must be produced when returning stock.
2) Our technicians will inspect and test the returned goods before a credit is passed.
3) NO CASH will be refunded.
4) The client must produce a test print if a cartridge and or 1 of the components bought are not printing correctly.
5) If the Label or Barcode is missing or tampered with in any way on the compatible printer or copier cartridge, we will not replace or credit the cartridge.
6) The printer and or copier cartridges have a carry in warranty – (courier is for your own account)
7) We will only accept unopened goods only for CREDIT within 14 days of purchase, provided the packaging is still in its original state of purchase and not damaged or marked in any way. This is limited to buy out items, where we are held by the Supplier terms and conditions of return, also subject to their handling fees.
8) Goods returned after 14 days will not be replaced or credited. This does not apply to faulty cartridges.
9) Goods may not be returned without Management consent. We reserve the right to make a 20% handling fee on goods returned other than faulty items.
10) Faulty stock will be replaced provided they:
a) Display our Barcode. The labels and barcodes have not been tampered with.
b) Inkjet Lids are not removed or tampered with.
c) Returned with transport clips (Where applicable).
e) Have not been damaged due to the misconduct by the user.
f) All packaging is still in the original manner it was purchased.
11) No refunds or credits will be given for any cartridges specially built for customers.