Terms and Conditions
- Finance applications: We use your provided website data to process you application for Finance approval.
- We do not share your information with any 3rd Parties.
- New Customer Applications are needed to be completed in order to generate a Tax Invoice for your Business/ Person
- All products which are faulty needs to be reported within 7 days of purchase in writing to: email@example.com
- All goods are sold on condition that they remain our property until paid in full.
- Warranties: Printers 1 year unless otherwise mentioned, Heat Presses – 3 months (upgrade of Warranty available on purchase ask sales).
- Interest will be charged on overdue accounts at a rate of 3,5% or higher applicable by law.
- All Sales are Final.
- Printers / Heat Presses have a carry in Warranty unless quoted otherwise.
- All Trademarks and Registered Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with CMYK Industries and are used for identification only.
- Client must produce a test page if cartridge not printing correctly / faulty in order for our technician to test it and to run another test print.
- Buy out items are limited to the Warranty of the Supplier, and could take up to 14 days for a query to be resolved.
- Prices to change without prior notice
- Errors and omission excepted
- Prices exclude Tax, and will vary depending on Regional location.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa as well as Maestro and Electron debit cards.
- The customer acknowledges that should any amount not be paid on the due date, that the entire outstanding amount shall immediately become due and payable;
- In the event of the Company instructing its Attorney / collecting agent to collect overdue amounts, all legal fees and collection charges shall be for the customer’s account
Conditions for Warranty Claims:
1) Original invoice must be produced when returning stock and are subject to our Suppliers warranty.
2) Our technicians will inspect and test the returned goods
3) NO CASH will be refunded.
4) The client must produce a test print if a cartridge and or 1 of the components bought are not printing correctly.
5) If the Label or Barcode is missing or tampered with in any way on the compatible printer or copier cartridge, we will not replace or credit the cartridge.
6) The Printer / Copier cartridges have a carry in warranty – (courier is for your own account), unless specified in the purchase.
7) We will not accept unopened goods for CREDIT within 14 days of purchase. We can assist you in reselling the goods.
8) Goods that are defective must be reported in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant photos / information etc.