Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mug Press – Single
R3,999.00 Incl VAT
This machine is designed for heat transfer artwork onto sublimation mug
A heat press is a machine engineered to imprint a design or graphic on a substrate, such as a t-shirt, with the application of heat and pressure for a preset period of time. While heat presses are often used to apply designs to fabrics, specially designed presses can also be used to imprint designs on mugs, plates, jigsaw puzzles, caps, and other products
|Voltage:||110 V /220 V|
|Time range:||0 s-999 s|
|Max temp:||0-250 Celsius degree|
|Printing area:||11oz mug|
|Gross Weight:||11 KG|
|Feature:||Suitable for various kinds of mugs|
- non-stick heating mat
- Touch Screen Digital controller
- Double heating element, easy exchange for alternative usage
- Digital controller – digitally controlled time and temperature.
- Heating elements-Thicker heating plate with more even temp than other suppliers.
- Teflon coated element- The surface is non-stick, preventing scorching of transfers.
- Strong metal structure- Machine is heavy-duty, commercial-grade, and super stable.
- Unique Design- Easy operation to press down for everyday-use and long production runs.
- Micro processor precision heat and temperature gauge.
- Electronic time control indicates completion of heat press cycle