Why use IColor ProRIP?
Use the IColor ProRIP software to print white as an underprint or overprint in one pass.
This professional version is designed for higher volume printing with an all new interface. Design files can be printed directly from your favorite graphics program, as well as imported directly into IColor ProRIP.
The IColor ProRIP software allows the user to control the spot white channel feature. Three cartridge configurations are available: Spot color overprinting, where white is needed as a top color for textiles; Spot color underprinting for printing on dark or transparent media where white is needed as a background color and standard CMYK printing where a spot color is not needed. No need to create additional graphics with different color configurations – the software does it all – and in one pass! Enhance the brilliance of any graphic with white behind color!
The IColor ProRIP Software comes standard with all IColor transfer printers and is now available for use with Oki White Toner Printers as well!
- Designed for a “production” atmosphere, allowing multiple page continuous printing without the need to press the “online” button as seen with the IColor TransferRIP software.
- All Print modes are set up for the user, meaning you no longer have to remember to set functions like mirror print, choke, white density, media type and media tray. Simply choose the media being used, and the rest is set for you!
- Accurate colors, thanks to custom ICC profiles for each print mode and media selection.
- Built in editing tools such as Gimp and Fluidmask included free. These integrated programs let users make edits quickly, without the need for expensive editing software.
- The ability to resize, rotate, change and remove colors, tile and more – all within the preview screen!
- The IColor ProRIP comes with a perpetual license for available upgrades, which means unlimited updates for life of the product version.
Advanced features to keep you a step ahead:
- Advanced color manipulation and removal
- White opacity control to save money
- Professional layout tools to design custom sized graphics
- Color Blending
- Direct printing from your favorite graphics program
- And much more!
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64) only.
Why use IColor SmartCUT?
Easily print oversized images on letter / A4 sized printers (or larger) with UNINET’s optional IColor SmartCUT software.
SmartCUT allows owners of smaller width printers to gain the benefits of tabloid or larger sized printers.
SmartCUT is a user centric tool that is a key component to expanding the size constraints of popular print methods, especially as it relates to transfer printing commonly associated with garment decoration. This ground breaking application turns your letter / A4 sized printer into a tabloid ‘plus’ capable machine, allowing for the splitting and splicing of one graphic across two or more printed transfer sheets without seeing the seam!
Use any oversized graphic along with a transparent transfer sheet, and the software will split it in half along the most logical path. You can choose to have it split along dark or light areas, depending on the color garment you will be pressing onto. With this software, you can make large designs that are not possible with even the most expensive of printing systems because you can split up your graphic onto as many transfer sheets as you want.
SmartCUT can be used in tandem with any RIP software package and printer. It was designed from the ground up with ease of use as a paramount consideration. Most functions are automated to allow you to focus on finding the best starting point to split each job. Final results can be used on virtually any printer. White toner printers highly recommended.
SmartCUT supports many file types such as PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF and TIFF files.
The program works as an integral part of a decorating system, where the split pages are printed onto IColor Standard or Select transparent transfer media. The sheets are then lined up visually on the substrate through the transparent sheet.
Print and press onto plus size garments such as 2X, 3X, 4X. The ability to print designs that properly fill out these large sizes creates the opportunity for high value garments that can fetch a premium price. A very high percentage of designs used are virtually imperceptible by even those who know that a seam exists.
SmartCUT is more than just ‘splitting software’ – it’s a RIP enhancement tool!
New features include:
- The ‘Selective Masking Tool’ allows you to point and click to rasterize or distress elements of your design based on color or shape.
- IColor ProRIP software integration for ease of use.
- The ‘Real Preview’ tool which applies the white adhesive behind the image (digitally) and then applies the image it to the color and texture of a shirt. The result is a much more realistic preview of how your image will look once pressed.