R380,000.00 Incl VAT
Many Labels. Many Applications. One Solution.
The Power To Do More In Less Time – A Unique Production-Level Digital Label Press for short to mid run label runs!
It’s rare to find a product in any market that doesn’t require a label these days. The IColor 900 is a Production-Level Digital Label Press solution that provides high resolution graphics, photos and barcodes on hundreds of different die-cut, kiss-cut and non-cut continuous roll substrates for any market or industry. The IColor 900’s unique low fuser temperature technology supports production printing on a broader range of standard and specialty label substrates including PET, vinyl and more. Its robust engine has the ability to print white as an underprint (which is necessary for printing on dark or clear media) and as a spot print, all in one pass. It is also upgradable for use with fluorescent, security and clear toner options! Ideal for users printing 30,480 m (100,000 ft) per month or more, print thousands of full color labels in minutes and have them ready for in house application or shipment to your customer the same day. Ideal for in-plant printing or production environments, the IColor900 Production-Level Digital Label Press makes light work out of any label job. Print at speeds up to 9.14 m/min (30 ft/min) on a roll up to 3.93 m (12.9 in) wide.
Print on pre die-cut media with the IColor patented auto-registration system. This exclusive technology keeps labels in position from beginning to end, resulting in consistent quality without the need to constantly monitor printing. Or print on non-cut media and add one of UNINET’s finishing solutions for custom die cutting, lamination, matrix removal, slitting and final rewind.
The IColor 900 makes same day production possible, allowing for the staging and nesting of a job in minutes. Initiate job requests by choosing from conventional or die-cut media in a variety of substrates from the UNINET Certified Media Library which includes options such as: Matte, Semi Gloss, High Gloss, Clear, Wine Stock, Vinyl, PET, BOPP and much more! The IColor 900 comes equipped with a 305 mm (12 in) O.D. rewinder that is adjustable to match the continuous media output while winding labels, making the rolls ready for the finisher or applicator. Upgrade to the UNINET Pro Rewinder for slitting on the fly!
The IColor 900 is very cost effective, featuring standard cartridge yields up to 18,500 for black and 16,500 for color. In addition, the IColor 900 can accommodate media rolls as narrow as 76mm (3 in) wide, thanks to the available narrow fuser options. Vary your serial numbers, part numbers or bar codes within the same run with our exclusive variable data plug in. Nest jobs onto media rolls up to 457 m (1,500 ft) long for unattended printing.
The usage for labels is infinite, with the only limitations being one’s imagination. The line between labels, packaging and product are blurring and when your product is competing with hundreds of others for a customer’s attention, everything is hinging on the overall visual appeal in order to stand out from the rest. The versatility of substrates capable of running on the IColor 900 allows for a more diverse product offering and further differentiation from competitors products. Using the IColor 900 Production Digital Label Press, you will help your package and brand stand apart from the others and receive the competitive edge it deserves.
It’s never been easier to go digital. The dynamics of the label and packaging industry are evolving and UNINET is changing the rules with the IColor 900 Production-Level Digital Label Press. Customers’ demands are turning to shorter runs, faster turnaround and greater variability in their labels, branding and packaging. As a result, production houses and brand owners are finding the need to be more responsive to the changes in the market. By incorporating digital print technology into the existing workflow, independent brand owners and print providers are able to leverage the advantages of both, while entering the digital label and packaging market with a low capital investment.
When your product is competing with hundreds of others for a customers’ attention, everything is hinging on the overall visual appeal in order to stand out from the rest. The versatility of substrates capable of running on the IColor 900 allows for a more diverse product offering and further differentiation from competitors’ products. Using the IColor 900 Production-Level Digital Label Press, you will help your package and brand stand apart from the others and receive the competitive edge it deserves.
Download PDF Brochure HERE
Benefits and Advantages
- Patented system to print die-cut labels with auto-registration system that keeps the label in position from the beginning to end of run
- Ability to print in WHITE with optional white toner package
- Optional fluorescent, clear and security toner kits available
- Print speeds of up to 30 feet/min – Capable of up to 2000 labels in 20 minutes
- Use files from any graphics program. Just convert your file to a CMYK PDF and you’re ready to print!
- EZ quote software to instantly estimate printing costs
- Easy access service bays for cartridge and components replacement and servicing
- Ideal for short to mid-run jobs
- Lowest fusing temperature on the market today
- Quick modifications can be made on the fly
- No setup / plate charges
- Vibrant, full color labels (outsourced labels are more expensive as you add colors and tend to be bland)
- Consistent Quality (Delta E) throughout the print job
- No minimum runs
- Nesting print feature for higher productivity
- No need for professional technicians – Save time and money
- GHS BS5609 certified (Sections 1, 2, and 3)
- Decreased waste – No need to stock pre-printed labels
- Minimize proofing / prototyping time
- Control customizations in house
- Easily revitalize product image
- Print on a variety of media such as PET, Vinyl, Clear, Wood Veneer, Tag stock, Matte, Semi Gloss, High Gloss and more.
- Ideal for industries such as: Chemical, specialty foods, beer and wine, coffee and tea, cosmetics, private labels and more!
- Just in time printing – No shipping delays due to lack of label stock
- Smallest footprint in its class featuring an integrated rewinder
- Long Life, Non fading, UV and water resistant labels (ink based label printers need lamination to be waterproof)
- Variable Data option for unique serialization and customization
- Ability to drag and drop label graphics easily
- Cut on the fly technology automatically cleanly cuts a finished edge to rolls
- Brilliant, Durable, Consistent Color
- Print Speed: Up to 9.14 meters/min (30 ft/min)
- Print Technology: Single Pass 4 Color LED (CMYK)
- Printer Processor 533 MHz
- Media Width:
- Minimum: 3.0 inches (76.2 mm)
- Maximum: 8.5 inches (216 mm)
- Print Width:
- Minimum: 3.0 inches (76.2 mm)
- Maximum: 8.24 inches (209.3 mm)
- Media Thickness:
- Min: 0.006” / 0.15mm / 154 microns
- Max: 0.010” / 0.254mm / 254 microns
- Print Length:
- Up to 213 meters (700 ft)
- Substrate Types:
- Die Cut, Kiss Cut & Non Die Cut Label Stock
- Print Quality:
- 1200dpi (3600 dpi equivalent) x 600 dpi
- Toner Supplies:
- CMY – 11,500 pages @ 5%
- K – 11,000 pages @ 5% (Rated according to ISO/IEC 19798 guidelines)
- Drum Supplies:
- CMYK – 30,000 pages @ 5% (Rated according to ISO/IEC 19798 guidelines)
- Feeder System:
- Input roll maximum outside diameter: 8 inches (203 mm)
- Core inside diameter: 3 inches (76.2 mm)
- Maximum input roll weight: 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
- Cut on the fly, auto cut
- Auto page width registration
- Front Panel LCD interface
- Web management system torque
- Auto adjusting form synchronization
- Rewinder System:
- Output roll maximum diameter: 8 inches (203 mm)
- Core inside diameter: 3.0 inches (76.2 mm)
- Maximum output roll weight: 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
- (HxWxD) Printer and Feeder: 26″ x 17.1 “x 21.5” (660 mm x 434 mm x 546 mm)
- Rewinder: 16″ x 19.75″ x 19″ (406 mm x 502 mm x 483 mm)
- Printer and Feeder: 110 lbs (49.9 kg)
- Rewinder: 27.65 lbs (12.54 kg)
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: 10°C to 20°C (50 to 89.6°F)
- Humidity: 20 to 60% RH
- (Typical) 110 – 127 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 1150W
- 220 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 1150W
- Certifications: FCC Class A, CE, cTUVus, CCC
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor – visit www.icolorprint.com for more information
UNINET ensures superior quality and resolution, as well as greater consistency and repeatability for the IColor 700, designed and engineered to operate with qualified consumables and the Certified media library. UNINET is not responsible for damage or consequences arising from the use of non-certified media or consumables.
- CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1650 @ 3.20GHz, or Intel Core i7-3930K @ 3.20GHz
- RAM: 8 – 12GB (minimum)
- HDD: 150GB SATA (10K or 15K RPM)
- OS: Compatible with Windows 7 Professional, 8 and Windows 10
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.