IColor 650 Digital Color + White Transfer Media Printer 230V (Includes iColor ProRIP, 2 Year Warranty)
R129,000.00 Incl VAT
Introducing the UNINET IColor 650 the newest, most versatile A3 Portable Tabloid Transfer Printer with White Overprint and Underprint Capabilities available.
The Best-in-Class Total Cost of Ownership, Plain and Simple
What type of success do you wish for? If you want professional-like performance then the UNINET IColor 650 Toner-Based Digital Transfer Printer has your name written all over it. With double the resolution at 1200 dpi versus previous models and the competition, you can really go sharp. You can tackle just about anything with one printer.
Buy One. Get Six!
The IColor 650 does it all.
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Dye Sublimation applications
- Fluorescent colors and Clear
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities
Did Anybody Say Speed?
Go ahead, floor it. Speed things up 4x times versus the previous model and the competition. The UNINET IColor 650 boasts a 1GB RAM under the hood. And, while we are at it, you also get LED and Low Temperature Fusing Technology allowing you to print on-demand in one pass A3, or 11” x 17” tabloid- sized and larger graphics and transfer onto large-sized garments.
When More is Less
More features, more versatility, more speed, more savings, less printing costs and hassle – free maintenance.
The UNINET IColor 650 comes packed with a White Toner Higher Yield cartridge optimizing all functions to unprecedented levels while delivering up to 10,000 pages and 2.5 higher print yield than the competition, as well as considerably reducing print cost per page and significant savings. Hello!
Choose Between Dream Big or Dream Bigg-er
Whether you dream big by creating your very own home printing shop, or whether you dream bigg-er, by scaling your professional t-shirt shop, the UNINET IColor 650 is the latest LED toner-based digital transfer printer designed to let you choose what kind of success you want to accomplish.
All the Perks You’ve Come to Expect Only from UNINET
- IColor ProRIP software included providing 50% less white toner usage.
- A3 and tabloid-sized professional-quality image printing capabilities.
- On-demand wide format printing of short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surface(s), marketing customization, merchandising materials, and more.
- Digital transfers onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textiles and apparel as well as hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylic, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather and more.
- Offers hassle – free Maintenance compared with ink-based printers.
- Comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- A complete seamless digital transfer printing solution comprising hardware, software, and transfer papers.
- Built-in duplexing capability for non-transfer related printing.
- Option to upgrade to the Exclusive IColor SmartCUT RIP Enhancement software allowing the user to print oversized images greater than tabloid and A3.
- Includes two print test pages for CMYK and CMYW printing incorporated in the printer’s hardware for enhanced user experience.
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint and NFC capable.
Available on backorder
- IColor 650 Product Brochure
- Consumables for IColor 650
- IColor 650 User Manual
- IColor 650 Specs
- IColor 650 Quick Start Guide
- Reviews (0)
IColor 650 Product Brochure
Download the brochure HERE
Consumables for IColor 650
|IColor 650 Multivoltage Drums and Consumables|
|ICT650K||IColor 650 Black toner cartridge (10,000 pages)|
|ICT650C||IColor 650 Cyan Toner Cartridge (10,000 pages)|
|ICT650M||IColor 650 Magenta Toner Cartridge (10,000 pages)|
|ICT650Y||IColor 650 Yellow Toner Cartridge (10,000 pages)|
|ICT650FW||IColor 650 Fluorescent White toner cartridge (10,000 pages)|
|ICD650K||IColor 650 Black drum cartridge (30,000 pages)|
|ICD650C||IColor 650 Cyan drum cartridge (30,000 pages)|
|ICD650M||IColor 650 Magenta drum cartridge (30,000 pages)|
|ICD650Y||IColor 650 Yellow drum cartridge (30,000 pages)|
|ICD650FW||IColor 650 Fluorescent White Drum Cartridge (30,000 pages)|
|ICTB650||IColor 650 Transfer Belt|
|IColor 650 Multivoltage Specialty Cartridge Kits|
|ICTD650SUBKIT||IColor 650 Sublimation CMYK toner and drum cartridge kit (5,000 pages)|
|ICTD650FKIT||IColor 650 Fluorescent CMY toner and drum cartridge kit (5,000 pages)|
|ICTD650YS||IColor 650 Yellow Security toner and drum kit|
|ICTD650CLR||IColor 650 Clear toner and drum kit|
|IColor 650 Multivoltage Specialty Toner Cartridges|
|ICT650SUBK||IColor 650 Dye Sublimation Black toner cartridge|
|ICT650SUBC||IColor 650 Dye Sublimation Cyan toner cartridge|
|ICT650SUBM||IColor 650 Dye Sublimation Magenta toner cartridge|
|ICT650SUBY||IColor 650 Dye Sublimation Yellow toner cartridge|
|ICT650FC||IColor 650 Fluorescent Cyan toner cartridge|
|ICT650FM||IColor 650 Fluorescent Magenta toner cartridge|
|ICT650FY||IColor 650 Fluorescent Yellow toner cartridge|
|ICT650YS||IColor 650 Yellow Security toner cartridge (10,000 pages)|
|ICT650CLR||IColor 650 Clear toner cartridge, STD yield|
|IColor 650 Multivoltage Specialty Drum Cartridges|
|ICD650SUBK||IColor 650 Dye Sublimation Black drum cartridge|
|ICD650SUBC||IColor 650 Dye Sublimation Cyan drum cartridge|
|ICD650SUBM||IColor 650 Dye Sublimation Magenta drum cartridge|
|ICD650SUBY||IColor 650 Dye Sublimation Yellow drum cartridge|
|ICD650FC||IColor 650 Fluorescent Cyan drum cartridge|
|ICD650FM||IColor 650 Fluorescent Magenta drum cartridge|
|ICD650FY||IColor 650 Fluorescent Yellow drum cartridge|
|ICD650YS||IColor 650 Yellow Security drum cartridge (20,000 pages)|
|ICD650CLR||IColor 650 Clear drum cartridge|
IColor 650 User Manual
Download Manual HERE
IColor 650 Specs
IColor 650 System Specifications
Letter/A4 – up to 36 ppm Color and Monochrome; Tabloid/A3 – up to 20 ppm (Transparency setting speeds may vary)
Up to 50,000 pg/mo.
Standard (not for use with transfer paper)
1GB DDR3 32bit + 3GB ROM
1200 x 1200 dpi
PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™
Microsoft Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64)
10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0, Wireless LAN
300 sheet Legal/Letter/Tabloid
Paper Sizes (Min. / Max.)
A3, Tabloid, A4 (LEF), A4 (SEF), Letter (LEF), Letter (SEF), A5, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive and banners up to 52” long
Main Tray 17 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond/ 80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm); 2nd and 3rd Trays 17 lb. – 47 lb. bond (64 – 176 gsm); Multi-purpose Tray 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 256 gsm); Duplex 17 lb. – 54 lb. bond/80 lb. cover (64 – 220 gsm)
(WxDxH) 17.6″ x 21.7″ x 14.2″ (449 mm x 552 mm x 360 mm)
88 lb. (40 kg)
1118 W peak; 13 W idle; 11 W power save; .7 W sleep mode
120v or 230v options
Power Consumption (maximum)
8 amps (120v models) or 5 amps (230v models)
- The UNINET IColor 650 Transfer Printer comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- IColor ProRIP Transfer software for white overprint and underprint functionality, as well as color changes, image manipulation, cost estimation and rasterization on the fly!
- Demo version of the Exclusive IColor SmartCUT RIP Enhancement software allowing the user to print oversized images greater than tabloid and A3.
A true on-demand digital transfer production tool, and the first interactive toner-based digital color + white transfer printer with a Smart Tablet and built-in speaker, including on-demand support, videos, and documents.
Resolution without waiting for the New Year.
Exceptional 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution providing a broad range of image quality to meet any need. Robust, cutting-edge technology and powerfully built to effortlessly handle any medium to high-volume digital transfer production runs of garments, hard surface, marketing customization, merchandising materials and more.
Tabloid XL Jumbo printing capability with the option for the exclusive IColor SmartCUT software for oversized images greater than 12.6″ x 19″.
A brighter day, everyday.
- The IColor 800W comes standard with four toner cartridges for full color plus white printing. Forget about expensive 5 station printers; the IColor 800W CMYW configuration features the darkest composite blacks possible, while enhanced white toner technology featuring the whitest and most brilliant white in the industry.
- Built-in state-of-the-art color management technology with a color gamut delivering up to 50% more colors than competing printer models.
- The IColor ProRIP Software is included for white overprint functionality, with automated level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes; as well as color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization on the fly! You can effortlessly print and press graphics in full color and white onto virtually any dark or light-colored textile or substrate from cotton, polyester, leather, vinyl, ceramic, wood, metal, etc., as well as personalized apparel.
Impress your customers and your bank account.
- The lowest cost production printer with the lowest cost of ownership in the industry delivering between 30% to 50% lower printing cost than any other white transfer printer on the market.
- An integrated solution that enables users to create exceptional apparel such as t-shirts, logo shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, aprons, tote bags, labels and more.
- Apply to both light and dark fabrics when combined with our premium or standard heat transfer paper for vivid colors, bright whites, glowing fluorescents, and dark blacks.
- Transfer onto delicate synthetics at 250 F° without damage to the fabric!
- Now you can print on media up to 12.6” x 49.6” (320 x 1260mm) and include graphics, text and images for banners, stationary or to transfer onto large garments.
- Print with white overprint and white spot print, all in one pass, with the IColor 800W and the IColor ProRIP Software.
With IColor technology, you can print and press onto cotton, polyester, 50/50 and more! Because this is a toner based transfer system, the variety of substrates to press onto is nearly endless!
IColor 650 Quick Start Guide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.